Friday 10 November 2017

UP Exclusive: A Facebook user comes for Pst. E.A Adeboye...

Many Nigerians have been sharing their thoughts on various religious activities must especially church issues....

A Facebook user identified as Pere Omo'Lolu Omo Osifila attacked the General overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye...saying his kind of teaching is not bible based...below is what he posted:

"After watching Adeboyes video where he created that kind of hierarchy among the children of god I became really sad..
Earthly father,spiritual father, general overseers.. god.
This kind of teaching is not bible based.It is another gospel.It is falsehood.
In the church we are all children of God on equal terms.
How can he place a pastor above ones father?
After God,it's ones parents. Pastors or General overseers come nothing near that."




Hmmm...this is becoming something else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pain" (a poem dedicated to the victims of sexual abuse)

My Pain I remember very clearly, Tears trickling down my face, The tears, coming from the damage you caused, I ask myself, "Will I...