Monday 13 March 2017

The ULSSA President has a word for you...

The President of the University of Lagos Science Students Association, ADEGBITE MURISIQU OLALEKAN has a word for you today....read below.:

In this modern world, "why should a literate drop something or litter the environment to be swept by an illiterate?"

In a bid to ensure active sensitisation of your subconsciousness to bring about a healthy and neat environment cos they say cleanliness is next to Godliness.

For every particular spot in the faculty, there's an erected stand indicating the needful with respect to keeping your environment clean.

Please don't just read but also adhere and make possible 100% cleanliness in your surrounding. There's a bin for every 50 step you take, not only drop your trash in the bin but also kindly help pick if need be.

God bless you as you do so.
God bless YOU
God bless ULSSA
#MyULSSAYourULSSA

Remember, your health is important!

Don't forget to pass it on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pain" (a poem dedicated to the victims of sexual abuse)

My Pain I remember very clearly, Tears trickling down my face, The tears, coming from the damage you caused, I ask myself, "Will I...