Saturday 14 January 2017

ULSSA FRESHERS WEEK

University of Lagos Science Students Association Fresher's Week coming through and it's a complete package for all Ulssaites

MONDAY: FRESHERS ORIENTATION
Time: 1-3pm
Venue: LT026
This includes talks on mentorship, how to overcome distractions in school, Building your CGPA, etc

TUESDAY: RE-ORIENTATION FOR STAYLITES & SENSITIZATION PRACTICE
Time: 12-2pm
This involves sensitization on the academic and welfare packages available for staylites and involves cleaning of our immediate environment.. as we know Cleanliness is next to Godliness

WEDNESDAY: ULSSA FRESHERS GAMES
Time: 1pm-6pm, Venue: LT009
This involves Board  Video Games with mouth-watering cash prize rewards attached

FRIDAY: FRESHERS HANGOUT
Time: 3pm till night fall
Venue: Science car park extension
Enough Barbecue and Free Punch for Freshers

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS WEEK FOR ANYTHING

#LEGGO

Signed:
AGBAJE NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pain" (a poem dedicated to the victims of sexual abuse)

My Pain I remember very clearly, Tears trickling down my face, The tears, coming from the damage you caused, I ask myself, "Will I...