Saturday 14 January 2017

Edutainment 4.0

Here comes the turn up of 2017. It's the biggest and the most colourful programme in January....last year we had the likes of koffi, Kenny blaq,  Teju baby face and many more....

Now anticipate  no more

Edutainment 4.0

As usual
Microphone Magician:
✅ LAMU

Featuring:
Harrysong, Mayorkun, koker, Jaywon

✅ Comedy:
Akpororo, omobaba, Helen Paul

Date: 24th January, 2017
Time: 4pm
Venue: Sport Centre Unilag

✅ Gate fee: free for all

Don't miss it as the memories will be unforgettable.........

Produced by:
Bunmi Davies

Supported by:
Obrigado entertainment

Security  guaranteed

SEE YOU THERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pain" (a poem dedicated to the victims of sexual abuse)

My Pain I remember very clearly, Tears trickling down my face, The tears, coming from the damage you caused, I ask myself, "Will I...